I’ve been stalling packing for ‘Dam for days but this morning I had no choice but to suck it up and get it done.
Ét voila, the essentials as per Alexa:
1) eBags small carrier filled with tees, leggings and under-things.
2) One pair regular wash jeans, one pair black jeans.
3) French passport & monies for shenanigans.
4) Sturdy padlock for hostel lockers.
5) Eye drops for… Allergies.
7) Comfy Converse for trekking the city streets.
8) Leather jacket for fall weather and fashion.
Not pictured: my embarrassingly large backpack, the numerous tickets and maps I’ve printed out, my toiletries, iPad and Nikon camera.
I’m finding it hard to believe I have less than a week left in Europe! The past five months have been a blast and I’m looking forward to ending on a high note.